Courses Data Science Master Program (Specialization using Python)
List of Courses:
- Python Programming Basics (10 Chapters) – Self Study Course
- Statistics Foundation (15 Chapters) – Self Study Course
- Data Science using Python (18 Sessions) – Instructor-Led Live Classes
- Data Science using R (15 Chapters) – Self Study Course
- Tableau (3 Sessions) – Instructor-led Live Classes.
- This Data Science Course program helps to create a strong foundation for Data Scientists to enter the challenging field of AI. This data science training is curated to enable participants to gain an understanding of data by exploring, analyzing and visualizing. The participants are guided to develop hands-on skills using Python as the major programming tool. The self-paced statistics foundation, coupled with applied statistics as part of the Machine Learning course is an excellent way to equip oneself with the Statistician bent for the role of a data scientist.
monday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
tuesday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
wednesday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
thursday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
friday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
saturday 9:00 am 9:30 pm
sunday 9:00 am 9:30 pm