JEE Main 2019 Result (Declared), Cut off, Counselling and Latest Updates
JEE Main Result for April session has been declared on April 29, 2019. NTA will merge the JEE Main January and April scores for the preparation of the final merit list. For candidates who have taken both the attempts, their best score will be taken into account.
JEE Main Result declared for Paper 2 on May 14
Candidates will be allocated All India Rank (AIRs) and All India Category Rank based on their JEE Main performance.
JEE Main Latest News
- NTA has released JEE Main Paper 2 final answer keys online. Download pdf
- JEE Main Result declared on April 29 at 10:00 p.m. To check JEE Main 2019 Result- Click Here
- 24 students achieved 100 percentile. Check JEE Main Cut off for NITs
- JEE Main Paper 2 result is expected to be out on May 15, 2019.
- The newly implemented 10% reservation to Economically Weaker Section will be applicable in JEE Main 2019.Know more
- Top 2,45,000 JEE Main 2019 qualifiers will be shortlisted to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
- Institutes that will not participate in centralized counseling will conduct their own counseling process. Check List of Institutes accepting low JEE Main Score
- On the basis of initial paper analysis and students reactions, Experts believe that JEE Main cut off will show an upward trend as the papers’ difficulty level is moderate.
- NTA has also released official answer keys and students’ responses for JEE Main 2019 April session on jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can send their challenges against the answer keys from April 14 – 16. Download JEE Main Answer Keys Pdf
Processes of JEE Main counseling, 15% All India Quota seats viz.
- JoSAA Counselling (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) manages combined counseling and seat allotment procedure for all the IITs, IIITs, NITs and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
- CSAB NEUT is conducted for seats reserved in AICTE approved Institutes in India that are not covered under CSAB for the North Eastern States & Union Territories (NEUT).
- CSAB SFTI is conducted for admission in Self-Funded Technical Institutes
Details of all 3 counseling
|JoSAA Counselling begins from||January Session: March 2019
April Session: June 2019
|Number of Institutes participating in JoSAA||100 (23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs, and 23 GFTIs)|
|Total Seats offered through JoSAA||36208 seats (approx.)|
|Number of institutes participating in CSAB SFTI||17 Self-Financed Technical Institutes|
|Total seats in CSAB SFTI||12966 seats (approx.)|
|Total NEUTs offering admissions||213 AICTE approved institutes|
|Seats offered through CSAB NEUTs||981 seats (approx.)|
JEE Main Application Fee
|Paper/Category||Paper 1 or 2||Paper 1 and 2 Both||Paper 1 or 2||Paper 1 and 2 both|
|Those who’s Exam Centre is in India||Those who’s Exam Centre is out of India|
|Offline Modes (Pen & Paper Based)||General/OBCs (Boys)||1000||1800||2500||3800|
|Online Modes (Computer Based)||General/OBCs (Boys)||500||1300||2500||3800|
- Payment via Credit Card: to remit the fee, 1.20% of the examination fee will be charged additionally along with service tax as applicable.
- Payment via Debit Card, a fee of 0.75% of the examination fee will be charged additionally along with taxes for exam fees.
- A candidate using SBI Buddy will be charged INR 20 per transaction plus the service tax as applicable.
- Using Paytm will cost 1.50% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable